We had a wonderful weekend of camping with my family. Aviry had so much fun playing with her cousin's. They rode their jeeps, fished, had water fights, played games, dug holes and got dirty and they loved every minute!! A weekend of camping is so nice, we enjoy being outside watching the kids play, cooking together and just hanging out. The kids crashed pretty early because they played so hard and it gave the adults great time around the camp fire to hang out. Molly and Gus did great too! We have loved being able to use Grandma and Grandpa's trailer. It is so nice to have!
3 comments:
Ok, so next time we come to Utah we are totally going camping!!! I have only been camping once in my life and it was w/ grandma and grandpa in their trailor! My kids would LOVE it!!! I won't go out here in Georgia because you would feel SO SO NASTY w/ the humidity, I just have to desire! Utah...the mountains...PERFECT!
Oh, and Joe has never been camping in real mountains and NEVER been fishing...well I've never fished either!
That would be fun for all of us to go! We really love camping, the only reason we are only going twice this year is because of gas prices. We usually go twice a month from May-Sept.
Post a Comment