Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Girl's Day





Today I took all 3 girls to Discovery Gateway, it's the new Children's Museum. They had lot's of fun together!! I decided to buy a family pass so we can go more often. It was a very rainy day and the place was packed!!! There are so many different activities for the kids to do. On the ride up we were listening to the Hairspray soundtrack and all 3 girls were singing, it was really cute!

2 comments:

stephrojas said...

We saw that when we went to Clark Planitarium and Joe and I really wanted to check it out and take the kids...don't know why we didn't! That was the day James left, so we were just going w/ the flow of what he wanted to do. I LOVE Gateway! That was really nice of you to take them out! I am so jealous that they needed jackets! It's freakin 90 degrees here and humid as hell!

stephrojas said...

Oh, and I meant to tell you that the kids were watching Hairspray in the van today! They have been watching it for the past week! Too funny!