Monday, June 2, 2008

Reality has hit!

So we were walking around Target and I finally decided to make a purchase for Ella, a bumbo. As I was walking thru all the baby stuff and looking around me and seeing mom's with infants in their baby carriers it hit me......we are going to have another baby! I mean, I'm 24 weeks pregnant of coarse I knew we were having another baby, but it just really sank in. In a few months I am going to be one of those mothers with a toddler and a baby carrier. Aviry is a pretty independant little girl and soon we are going to have a very demanding little person in this house. I am going to have one more person to load and unload in the car, one more person to bath at night and get ready in the morning. I am going to have a newborn in my arms and have her fall asleep on my chest, and stare at her in amazement. It brought back a memory of when we first came home with Aviry, it was the first time it was her and I all alone, I was sitting with her on the couch and Scott was at the store, and I just stared at her, every tiny part, and I just started crying because I could not get over how much I loved this little girl in my arms. It is so crazy to think, we are going to have a BABY in the house again. I can't wait!!!

1 comment:

stephrojas said...

Isn't it funny how that happens! It took a long time for it to sink in while I was pregnant w/ Ansley! I was so busy w/ AJ and Aleigh. I don't think it sank in until I was like 7 months pregnant and Ansley started moving like a wild woman in my belly...and never stopped! She moved so much I thought there was something wrong! Reality hit, once again, when my water broke!!! That was so out of the blue it frightened me!

How exciting for you though! Aviry is already 3, so you are really going to be able to enjoy baby number 2. Especially because Aviry is such a little sweetheart!

You will love your bumbo seat!