Today was a pretty basic school day. Although Aviry had a really hard time waking up this morning, she got up as soon as I reminded her it was show and tell. She took her baby Ariel from DisneyLand. She had on a cute dress and some cute boots, her teacher always coments on how cute she looks, she teacher also has a love of shoes and said Aviry always has the cutest shoes and boots! As I was walking out of the classroom her teacher was by the door and told me how great of a student Aviry is. She said she is so laid back and such a cute girl and really nice to have in class. That is always nice to hear. She really does great at that school, I am really happy with it. She is having her first sing a long next Tues. I can't wait to watch her with her class.
Ella is becoming more active all the time! I will be going to Fetal Fotos in a few weeks to do my 4D pics. Can't wait to see how she has grown since 20 weeks.
1 comment:
I am sure Aviry is one of the best students! She is truely a sweet sweet girl! We just love our Aviry!
Post a Comment