Sunday, June 1, 2008

Sunday BBQ


Today was a great day! We got home around 1am for TJ and Kollett's and Aviry was up at 7am, my wonderful husband got up with her and let me go back to bed where I got an extra 2 hrs sleep!!! We stayed home until 3pm. I worked on our photo albums on Shutterfly and we went to Target and Bath & Body Works then to Ron and Marty's for a BBQ where the girls had a great time playing outside and swinging with Grandpa.

1 comment:

stephrojas said...

We all wish we could have joined you all this weekend! Maybe one day we will live there and can be a part of family weekend events! I can't think of anything better to contribute to my children's lives! My best childhood memories all involve family get togethers when I got to play with my cousins for hours! You guys are blessed to be close to all of your family members! Thanks for sharing! I check your blog everyday!