Monday, June 16, 2008
Father's Day
Father's Day did not turn out the way I wished it would have. The morning started out with me having a lot of cramping and not feeling well at all, so Scott had to get Aviry ready for our lunch with my family while I layed down. We went to the Olive Garden and I just kept getting hot flashes, feeling very dizzy and then I started seeing spots and getting tunnel vision. I was having a very hard time keeping my balance. Then the migraine came! For the last 2 weeks I have been having a lot of cramping, and had no energy, so we called the nurses at St. Marks and they called the on call Dr and the Dr. wanted me to come in for some monitoring. I felt so bad all this was happening on Father's Day. So we took Aviry to Ron and Marty's and went to the hospital and got monitored for 3 hours and had blood work done. Turns out being pregnant in the summer just sucks! When they found out I had been at an outdoor wedding the day before for 5 hours they said, that was not a good idea! I was really dehydrated and just did too much the day before. Ella and I are fine, I am supposed to drink 64-96 oz of water a day and not be outside in the sun for very long. Luckily we made it out of the hospital just in time for dinner at Ron and Marty's. We had a nice visit. Scott was a wonderful husband and was only worried about Ella and I, not about Father's Day! I have a very wonderful husband and my girls have a wonderful father!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh that sucks! I am sorry you had to go through that! You have to drink TONS of water, especially if you are tolerant enough to sit out in the heat for as long as you did! Glad you and Ella are ok!
Post a Comment