Easter Morning, the bunny was great to our girls, they each got a book, an outfit, candy, and Aviry got a pink Tee Ball helmet. She has her first game this week!



We had a great Easter!! How cute do our girls look???? I love it!!

Cousins
Rylee,
Aviry,
Raigan, Ella. These girls are so much fun, we love them so much!

Who can reach this egg???

Mommy and Ella, she is so full of personality!!

I got one!!!

Having fun with Auntie
Steph!

Cousins
McKenna, Ella, Lexi,
Aviry, Camden,
Zaen. These kids had
soooo much fun together! Scott and I have the BEST nieces and nephews, they are all so fun!!!

Checking out the eggs

Our Family of 4

Ella loved Aunt
Nattie's necklace
1 comment:
Such darling pics! I just love Easter! Your girls are both so precious! :) And the bows are too cute! I miss those days!
Post a Comment