Ella is getting so big, she is so much fun! Her bottom 2 teeth have finally popped out, she is a pro at rolling all over the place and she can sit up on her own for about a minute. She loves her family very much, her face get's the biggest smile whenever she see's any of us including the dogs. And they are so good with her, she grabs them and they just sit there waiting for us to set them free. She is almost 7 months old....next Friday. Time flies way too fast.
4 comments:
hey have I said how much I love little Ella!! I can not get enough of her!! both your girls are so sweet we love them!!
Hey~
Aviry's hair looks so cute. I'm a huge fan of short hair. I've never heard of Cookie Cutters, I'll have to try it out sometime. Ella is so precious, amazing how time just flies by with kids huh!
Little Ella is getting so BIG! She's such a doll just like her big Sissy and Mommy! Love the pics of Aviry getting her hair cutt! That place looks awesome!
I love the short hair... so stinkin cute!
Post a Comment