Don't mind the fact that I have no crib sheet on her mattress, I just took the old one off and was getting ready to put a new one on and she was just gabbing away so I had to grab the camera. She also loves to make a growl noise that I need to get on video it's really funny! She has also started to sit her self up from a lying down position.....time to lower the crib mattress!! I can't believe she will be 8 months old on Sunday! Love you so much my sweet baby girl!!!
5 comments:
I need to see sweet ella it has been a while:) she is so dang cute!!
Oh how flippin darling was that!? She is SO PRECIOUS! :)
HOW ADORABLE!! She is amazing! I wanted to squeeze her and kiss her! She seems like such a happy girl! I can't believe she is going to be 8 months already!
Your girls are so so cute. I love the picture in their cute little dresses. You have a really cute blog, I hope you dont mind me looking.Im Brandi's mom Vicki. I havent seen you in a while And now your married with 2 adorable girls. Miss you all!! Love vicki
She is so cute! You two have made some pretty cute little girls!!
Post a Comment