Monday, April 20, 2009

Aviry is playing T Ball and Scott is her coach













Aviry wanted to play a sport this Spring and she chose T Ball, and when I signed her up I also signed Scott up to be her coach. I called him and said " Hey, by the way, I told them you would coach" At first he was like....what did you do that for, but then he quickly realized how fun it would be to be her coach. They both did great at their first game!!! We are all so proud of both of you!!!



Aviry is the only girl on the team but she could care less. She caught a grounder and was so proud of herself. She looked over at the fence at me and said "mom!!!! I caught it, did you see me get the ball?!" It was very exciting!

4 comments:

Camille said...

She looks so cute in her pink helmet! Christian started baseball this year too. Its so cute to watch them play when they're so little like that! Good for her, not being afraid to be the only girl! BTW... Ella looks so big in your Easter post.

Tawn said...

How awesome is this!? What a little doll! She looks so adorable out there! And if she is loving it, who cares if she is the only girl! :) And how fun for Scott to be coaching! :)

The Beckstead's said...

Very cute - pink helmet, pink glove - the only girl, her daddy being the coach - sounds like the only way to go for me! Way to go Aviry & good luck!

Justin and Tasha said...

Hey check out my blog I got the dress done !!! It is so cute !