Sunday, January 4, 2009

Some new pics

Happy little 4 month old! She is growing so fast, and is full of cooing and smiles. We just love her so much!!


Here is a our snow bunny!! Everytime Scott needs to shovel she get's to go out and play in the snow. She loves it! We got a ton of snow on Christmas!
I made the girl's matching TuTu's, I am still in the learing process. But I think it turned out pretty cute for my first one. Aviry just loves them!!




4 comments:

Janee said...

If I ever get to have a little girl you need to teach me how to make one. They are so cute! I think you did an awesome job making them!!

Camille said...

Ella is so cute! She seems like a really happy baby! And those tutus you made are so cute. How fun for Aviry.

Tawn said...

Such fun pics! Landon loves the snow also! :) Ella is getting so big so fast! She's darling! You have yourself a couple of ADORABLE GIRLS! :)

Jessica said...

the tutus are way cute. your girls are so darling.