Friday, January 9, 2009

New TuTu's

So....I have been seeing TuTu's in the mall and wanted to get one for Aviry and Ella for pictures, and decided instead of buying one of those, I would make my own. Aviry is really happy with them, and I like that I was able to make something for all the little girls in my life. I am still learning and thinking of new ideas. Next ones I want to add sparkles and flowers.











4 comments:

Camille said...

So cute! Do you take orders?! LOL! Sage would love one too. You'll have to show me how to make one for her!

Korey and Brandi said...

Way cute I made one for Kyli and my niece a couple of months ago they are way fun!

stephrojas said...

VERY CUTE!!!

Tawn said...

You did a great job! They seriously look like they were purchased from a store! GREAT JOB! Look out, people might start requesting them! You can start your own tu-tu shop! LOL! VERY CUTE!