Aviry's pre school program
We went to Temple Square to look at the Christmas lights
Aviry and Ella exchanged gift's with Isabelle. Our friends Missy and Brady's daughter.
Aviry's pre school Christmas party! Santa came for a visit and Aviry would only tell him what she wanted from a safe distance. Ella didn't mind Santa.
Christmas Eve at our house
Uncle Scott making Zaen wear Aviry's TuTu (I made the girl's matching TuTu's, they are adorable)
Camden and Zaen got new Wii games from us
Christmas Morning!! Santa was very good to our girls!
Off to Grama Marty's and Grandpa Ron's house
Grandma Simar's House
Lexi and Zaen
Aviry and Zaen
Tired baby girl
It was a busy day, but we had a wonderful Christmas!!
6 comments:
that pic is so sweet!!! I love to watch my kids sleep!!! hope you had a great christmas!!! see you soon!!
Such fun pics. Its so fun to get the family together! Aviry sure is a cutie! And Ella is SO precious in that last pic! Lets get together soon!
Precious pics!!! Sounds like you all had a very Merry Christmas! I'm glad! :) The girls are just adorable as always! And sleepy pics are my favorite! They melt my heart! :) Wishing you a happy, safe, healthy New Year! I cannot even believe it's almost 2009' It's just CRAZY!
Looks like you guys had a great Christmas! I love that picture of Aviry and your nephew! Ella is just adorable! Sweet pictures!
Wow you are so much better than I am at taking Christmas pictures. I wish I took more. Thanks for putting up a pic of Belley. The one with Aviry in the Santa hat is too cute! I'm happy to hear you got those tutu's done for the girls - I'm sure they turned out great!
Hi Scott and Mellisa:) It's Anne & Justin. Your girls are darling. Just wanted to drop a line or two and say hi. We all need to get together and do something!!! Email me. annek1010@gmail.com
Anne
Post a Comment