Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Pregnancy update

I had my routine Dr. visit yesterday and was sent down to Labor and Delivery to be monitored for a few hours. I have all the symptoms for toxemia-excess swelling, protein in my urine, high blood pressure and sudden weight gain. My blood work came back great which is great news because that means my liver and kidneys are not affected at this time. So, Ella get's more time to grow!!! I was sent home on bed rest at least for a week until I go back to the Dr. next Tues. to have everything checked again. So my wonderful husband is doing everything around the house plus working full time, so he is doing everything I usually do plus working a 9 hour day outside the home. He is a wonderful husband and father!! I will keep you posted on the pregnancy if anything new happens. We have 8 weeks until the due date!!

1 comment:

stephrojas said...

Oh my goodness! The big question is how are you feeling? I know the swelling can be incredibly uncomfortable. Glad that your blood test looks good though! That's a huge plua!! I didn't realize you still had another 8 weeks! Wow! I will be praying for a safe and healthy delivery for you!