We had lunch at the Olive Garden with my grandparents and aunt for my aunt's birthday. It was nice to see my gram out and about she has been in the hospital for over a week recovering from multiple mini strokes. The strokes really took a toll on her and she now has to use a walker. She has good days and bad days. But for 88 she is doing good. As hard as it was having her in the hospital we had some great visiting time. They live an hour away so having them so close was nice. Aviry and I had some great afternoon's with Gram during her recovery. We had a great lunch and Aviry was the hit of the afternoon. All she did was talk talk talk the whole time. She was the life of the party.
This is Aviry's prize for being fully potty trained!!!! She has been in panties for a week, and wearing a pull up at night, but was so scared to poop in the toilet. Sunday night she finally pooped in the potty. We saw this Ariel dress up at Target a couple weeks ago, but I told her she needed to be fully potty trained before I would buy it for her. It is so nice to be done with this!!! She is even waking up during the night to go potty!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!
1 comment:
Yay Aviry!!! What a victory to finally be fully potty trained! I didn't know she wasn't, but that is awesome!
Post a Comment