Friday, July 18, 2008
I don't want to grow up!
Aviry has been growing a lot lately and we keep saying to her "you are growing up so fast" "what happened to my baby" And last night she said her shoulder bone hurt and I said maybe it's growing, and I told her as our bodies get taller and grow sometimes we have growing pains. She cried for about an hour because she doesn't want to grow up big, she wants to stay little bitty forever. She was saying the funniest things during this meltdown. " I don't want to be big like you, I want to stay little" " I don't want to grow up because it makes my body hurt" "I just want to stay little" " I want to fit in your lap forever"It was so funny, cute and heartbreaking all at once because she was very upset over growing up. I just bought her some new clothes about 3 weeks ago because she had a growth spurt and now she is going through another one, because I bought all those clothes a little big, and now they fit her just right. She is growing her hair out and between her longer hair and her growing my baby is slipping away. I told her last night no matter how big she get's she will always be my baby girl.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment