Monday, July 21, 2008

Ella in 3D

Here is our little princess!!!! We had a great trip to Fetal Fotos tonight, she kept putting her hand in front of her face and kicking her eye with her big toe. Scott started talking to her and she smiled!!!! We have 9 weeks until our due date!!!
Kicking her eye!!
If you look closely, you can see a line on her cheek that shows her smiling at her daddy's voice, during the video it was much more obvious than in the still pic. It was very cute!!
She is crinkling her nose in this one.
No photo's please, I will put my arm in front of my face so you can't see me....

1 comment:

stephrojas said...

AWESOME! She looks like Aviry! Those are so amazing! I never went for Ansley, but we got tons of photo's when I was pregnant w/ Aleigh. I can't believe she will be here in just 9 more weeks!!!