Monday, February 2, 2009

Hair Clips for SALE!!!

I am having too much fun making these hair flower clips. If you are interested give me a call @ 801-518-0844. I will also do custom orders. The price range is $1.50-$4.00 it varies by size. The first ones are for infants and toddlers, the rest are for toddlers and up!



































5 comments:

stephrojas said...

These are absolutely ADORABLE!!! Let me look through the girls outfits and get back to you! These would be perfect for Aleigh since she fights me to wear bows! I will let my friends know as well!

Tawn said...

I will pass this on! I wished my girls were young enough to wear pretties in there hair still. Makes me kinda sad! These are just DARLING!!!!! Great job! :)

The Beckstead's said...

Way cute!!! Good job! I'll keep you in mind when I need some new ones for Isabelle.

lexi said...

those are so cute i wish i could still waer them!!!! maybe i will start buying some from you!!!! maybe i will buy some for ella as a brithday preasent or something!!! And maybe even for av if she can wear them!!!

Korey and Brandi said...

Hey those are way cute! And I love the new pics!! Kyli is so excited to meet your girls sat!!!