Thursday, February 19, 2009

Disnyland 2009.....HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY GIRL











We had a great trip to Disneyland! Our first day there was Aviry's 4th birthday, she had a great day, we bought her a princess wedding dress and got her hair and makeup done. She had a HAPPY BIRTHDAY AVIRY pin and every cast member made a big deal of wishing her a happy birthday. She looked so cute, she had so many kind people telling her how pretty she looked. For her birthday dinner we went to Ariel's Grotto and had dinner with the princesses where they sang to her and had a cake for her. Happy Birthday baby, I am so glad we could celebrate in your favorite place!!! Our last day we went to Seal Beach and played, it was lot's of fun!!
We have never been this time of year and it was a little chilly and on Monday it rained soooo hard!! But even though the weather wasn't perfect we still had a great time!! Ella was amazed with everything, she loved going on the rides and all the colors and songs, she was a very good baby the entire trip. Both girls did really well and had lot's of fun! Aviry was such a brave girl and went on Splash Mountain with me and Space Mountain with Scott. She was very proud of herself!!!



























This is in memory of our dear friend James who we lost in June 2008. They were a Disneyland family like us! We love and miss you Jimmy!!!




































This is one of my favorites, mine and Aviry's footprints in the sand



6 comments:

The Beckstead's said...

Looks like you had a blast! I'm glad to hear Ella did well on the trip. HAPPY BIRTHDAY AVIRY!

Janee said...

Looks like she had a fun birthday! Lucky her!!! We are taking the boys to Disneyland, for their first time, the end of April. Looking at your pictures makes me so excited. And also hoping that some day I can go back with a little girl and do all the fun princess stuff :)

stephrojas said...

I am so glad you guys were able to go and celebrate Aviry's birthday in the best way ever!!! Looks like you guys had a BLAST! I love all the pictures! Happy birthday sweet Aviry!!! :)

Camille said...

Happy Birthday Aviry! What a great way to celebrate a birthday! Looks like you had a great time. Talk to you soon!

Tawn said...

HOW FUN! Aviry will look back on this when she gets older and will think...."WOW!" How lucky was I! Such cute-fun pics! I love them all, but my most favorite is the one of you all with Tigger, it's so darling, and even the baby was smiling! TOO CUTE!

Adri said...

Your girls look like they are in heaven! They are so cute! I am glad you had fun!