Friday night the girls and I went out to TJ and Kollett's for Raigan's HANNAH MONTANA ROCK STAR PARTY!! There were 10 girls, Kollett and I did hair and nails and they got all dressed up and had a blast! I didn't get any pics of the hair, which I am so mad about, they all looked so cute, we put pink and purple colors in their hair! Aviry thought it was so cool. They all learned the Billy Jean dance from the MJ video, it was so fun watching all of them do the dance. It was a great party.
This pic is of them doing the dance.
1 comment:
How fun! Aleigh would have had a blast! A lot of her friends' parents think that High School Musical and Hannah Montana are way too old for their 5 year olds, so Aleigh doesn't really get to share her love for High School Musical and Hannah Montana w/ her friends...unless their older.
Post a Comment