Tuesday I had a Dr. appt. and my Dr. felt it was time to have this baby for my safety and for Ella's. We checked in to the hospital Tuesday night at 8pm and started Cervadil which soften's the cervix for 12 hours. Wednesday morning at 9am they started potosin to induce labor. By 6:00 pm I was only at a 4, so I sent everyone to go eat dinner. 30 min. after they all left to go downstairs to Subway my nurse saw that Ella's heart rate kept dropping with contractions so she thought she should check me, in 30 min. I went from a 4 to a 9. I called Scott and told him he should come back. We had a room full of wonderful women to witness this miracle. Once everything was ready to go they had me do some practice pushing. After pushing with 2 contractions Ella's heart rate dropped drastically and my heart sank and I asked the Dr. what was happening. I knew something was wrong by the look on his face and the look on my nurse's face. The Dr. said we must get her out right away, I am going to use the vaccum and you need to give me some good pushes to get her out. I was so numb I couldn't feel if I was pushing good enough, but whatever I was doing worked and at 7:15 pm she was out. 6lbs 8oz. 18 in. long. Our beautiful baby girl was in the world. She was placed on my belly and I looked at my new daughter for the first time and fell in love. Then I couldn't wait to get all cleaned up so Aviry could come in, we had not seen her since Tuesday night and I really wanted to hug her and show her her new sister. Once I was all done being sewn up and the room was cleaned up Scott brought in Aviry. Our new family!!!! All 4 of us together! Aviry just loves her little sister but had a hard time leaving Ella and I at the hospital for 2 nights. We are all home now adjusting to our new life, and loving every minute!
4 comments:
Thank you once again for inviting me to be a part of such an amazing event in your life. Words will never adequately describe how much it meant to me!
I love you.
WE ARE SO HAPPY FOR ALL 4 OF YOU!!! Thank you for calling and keeping me posted when you were getting ready to check in to the hospital! She is absolutely beautiful!!! Bringing a child into this worl is the most incredible thing ever! We can't wait to meet Ella Hope! Give everyone hugs and kisses for us!
Precious pics!!! You have a darling family! Isn't the blogging world just awesome! :)
Post a Comment