Monday, February 22, 2010

Happy Birthday Aviry!!!

Aviry and her good friend Ben had their birthday celebration at school on the same day, so his mom and I went in on an ice cream cake for their class, it was a big hit!






Chuck E Cheese party time




Just found out the mouse was going to come out and she did not want to meet him!!
Her cousin Lexi had to help her calm down. Love you Lex!!


The Everetts








Opening presents










Ella and Jelly Belly






4 comments:

The Beckstead's said...

Belley had so much fun at Aviry's party. Every day since she been asking me if we can go to the "chuckie d's store"

Tawn said...

Such adorable pics! Looks like she had a great b-day! I'm so glad! She's so sweet! HAPPY BIRTHDAY AVIRY!

Unknown said...

Just look at all my precious kids. I feel very special to have each and everyone of them in my life.
Grandma Roz

Anonymous said...

ut聊天 , ut聊天 , ut聊天 , ut聊天 , ut聊天 , ut聊天 , ut聊天 , ut聊天 , ut聊天 , ut聊天