We are now part of the blogger world.
This pic was Aviry's first day of pre school at Little Learner's Academy! I promised her when we moved she could start pre school, so she is entering in at the tail end of the year, but she loves it!! She will get to go for 6 weeks before summer break. I feel so lucky to have found this school. It is so great, we are very happy with it!! She has such great teachers and they get to learn sign language as a second language, she is really picking up on it. I love having all her projects and writting pages around the house.
For Mother's Day Marty had the girls paint Kollett and I bird houses and terra pots. They are adorable!! I am going to have to post pics of the girl's rooms. We have not started on Ella's yet, but Aviry's room is so beautiful, and she loves it!! We are very busy getting ready for our trip to DisneyLand on Sat. We are so excited!! Take care and thanks for reading!!
1 comment:
WELCOME! You and I have entered the blogger world in the same week! I am so glad you started one too! I look forward to looking on her regularly to see how you guys are doing and how your girls are growing! I think everyone should have a blog page!!!
Love ya,
steph
Post a Comment