We are back from our 6 day trip to Disneyland. We had such a great time!! We are all very tired, but it was great. Aviry had a whole new experience this year. Last year she was afraid of most of the rides and characters....except the princesses. This year she was all over the rides and every character she could get a pic with. Watching her have so much fun is just amazing. She got a makeover at Downtown Disney. She got her hair, makeup and nails done. Of coarse we went to see the princesses that day because she was just so beautiful. She really had a great time being a big girl and being pampered. She was also a very sweet big sister on the trip. She would hold my belly and say I've got you Ella, it's ok, she did that on rides she thought might be scary for her, it was so cute. She was such a trooper, she rode in the stroller great and is very understanding that it hurts mommy to carry her for a long time. She was especially a trooper at the airport. Our flight was supposed to leave at 1pm on Thursday, and the latch on the emergency door broke, so they had to fly in a part from Atlanta. We arrived at the airport at 11:45 and did not take off until 9pm. John Wayne is a terrible airport to be stuck in. It is very small with no TV's and NOTHING to do. Aviry did so great, she just played with her toys from Disneyland. Scott and I are so proud of her, she is such a big girl. We have so many pics I will send them thru Shutterfly.
2 comments:
I am so glad you guys had fun! I knew you would! Aviry is SUCH a sweetheart! I just love her! I can't wait to see all of your pictures, especially the ones of Aviry getting a princess makeover! We are definitely going to have to do that for Aleigh when we go to Disneyworld in December. We finally booked it for Dec. 14-21st. We can't wait!
Isn't Disney the best!!! I'm looking forward to seeing the pics too. Oh, and can I tag onto Steph about the pictures you took at Aunt Terri's. I love the one you got of James with all the cousins.
Luv you guys! Aunt Jo :)
Post a Comment