How flippin adorable! These pics of the girls are just PRECIOUS! And that third one of Aviry! I laughed OUT LOUD!!!! HOW FUNNY!!! You are so lucky to have one blue eyed girl and one brown eyed! HOW FUN!!!!! :)
i love the picture of ella on the first picture it is so cute and i love the third picture of aviry she is so wierd and cute and funny i love them so much!!!
Hey Missy~ I don't know if you remember me, Camille Ryan?? Crazy! I found your blog through another blog, etc, etc. I haven't seen or talked to you in years. Its crazy you're married with kids! Time flies huh! You have very cute girls! How are things going?
6 comments:
How flippin adorable! These pics of the girls are just PRECIOUS! And that third one of Aviry! I laughed OUT LOUD!!!! HOW FUNNY!!! You are so lucky to have one blue eyed girl and one brown eyed! HOW FUN!!!!! :)
i love the picture of ella on the first picture it is so cute and i love the third picture of aviry she is so wierd and cute and funny i love them so much!!!
Hi Simar's how are you!!! We seen on your face book that you have a blog!!! your girls are so cute we hope you are doing good!!
Hey Missy~
I don't know if you remember me, Camille Ryan?? Crazy! I found your blog through another blog, etc, etc. I haven't seen or talked to you in years. Its crazy you're married with kids! Time flies huh! You have very cute girls! How are things going?
Post a Comment