My little Aviry is so dang cute!!! On sunday when we were on our way to see HSM3 Aviry was asking questions about her wedding....to Joe Jonas. She asked me if she could wear my wedding dress that I wore when I married daddy. I told her absolutly she could! And then she asked if I would be there to watch her get married, I told her I wouldn't miss it! She said she wants her wedding to be at our house. She has been saying for weeks now that she wants to marry Joe Jonas, I told her I approve. he is cute, has money, and for now anyway, he wants to save him self for marriage!! Big bonus!
Another cute conversation that has been coming up is how much she wants to be a mommy. She brought home a paper from school a couple weeks ago that said, When I grow up I want to be.... and she put be a mommy who cooks. When she goes shopping with me she likes to pick out clothes she would want to wear when she becomes a mommy. I have no doubt she will make a wonderful mommy some day. Scott asked he why she is growing up so fast, and she told him she has to grow up so she can become a mommy.
3 comments:
How flipping adorable! She is a lucky little girl, she has some great examples in her life, and she sees that daily! I see how lucky she is to have you and Scott for her parents! You two have a great relationship, and have awesome parenting skills, no wonder why she is so excited to get married and become a Mommy!! he-he! SO CUTE! :) Isn't life just the greatest with our little loves! :)
Aviry is too cute! She is growing up way too fast! Thanks for sharing, I enjoyed reading that! oh, and I love your background. I clicked on the link and am going to go and change my background now! Thanks! :)
too cute, i love it!
Post a Comment